We understand tax advisory as a comprehensive service used to ensure that the client:
- Pays taxes and insurance premiums only to the extent necessary;
- Avoids doing business with constant fear of the consequences of a possible tax audit.
An integral part is also representation at tax administrators and in courts, or solving cross border tax issues within the EU.
OPTIMUM AMOUNT OF TAXES AND MINIMUM BURDEN FOR THE COMPANY
31 tax advisers of KODAP companies in 20 offices regularly cooperate with clients who need to solve complex tax problems and entrust us with great deal of responsibility. We subordinate everything to a quick solution, verified by the relevant specialist.
The guarantees that we standardly associate with our work are backed by an insurance policy of up to CZK 35 million.
Our tax advisory services include:
- Regular tax supervision of accounting, one-off checks
- Expert opinions with a guarantee, as the basis for fundamental business decisions
- Tax liabilities projection
- Tax returns – their processing and filing both in the regular and extended deadlines
International issues can also be part of the cooperation:
- Studies and solutions in the field of international taxation, with first-rate knowledge of double taxation relief treaties
- Quality information about tax systems in most European countries
- Support during audits carried out by the tax administrator
- Representation at tax administrators and customs authorities