Foreign Entrepreneurs (Investors)
It is important for foreign investors not to rely on their knowledge of custom practice from EU countries.
- The Czech business environment retains its peculiarity.
- The tax system changes frequently.
- A number of legal standards allow for a double interpretation.
- The approach of financial authorities also changes over time.
It can be difficult for foreigners to navigate in this environment and they face unnecessary administrative, time, and financial burdens.
THE EXPERT REDUCES RISK AND OPTIMIZES THE TAX BURDEN
- Eliminating the risk of penalties
- Optimizing organizational structures so that the tax burden increases neither in the Czech Republic, nor in the target country
- Optimizing the taxation of managers and experts performing work for Czech companies, as well as foreign companies doing business in the Czech Republic, including possible processing of payroll administration
- Being a source of information about business contacts and opportunities
For you, our experienced professionals will ensure:
- Establishment of a Czech company with foreign capital through KODAP legal
- Professional accounting for permanent establishments of foreign companies and for Czech companies founded with foreign capital
- Processing of tax returns
- Processing of payroll administration
- Representation of the client’s interests with the financial authorities